Those guys can be so hard to buy for sometimes, right? Here is a list of some of Chip's favorites that have been (or would be!) a really big hit with him, all approved by himself, in case you need a little inspiration.
(1) Meat Claws: If your guy is into grilling or smoking meat, these are awesome. These save a ton of time and effort.
(2) Belgian Dart Set: A gorgeous and manly addition to a man cave or office.
(3) Boxer Briefs: Chip has fallen in love with this brand, and these super soft boxer briefs are the best (not to mention super cute). This pack of three would make a really fun gift.
(4) Coffee Scrub: I had some of this, and Chip ended up using it up. It smells SO good, like coffee, and is a super invigorating in the morning. Chip loved using it on his face, too.
(5) Denim Coat: This will give off all the cute lumberjack vibes. Chip has a similar one, and it's so good. Trust me.
(6) Watch: sporty and cute.
(7) Good Cigar Co.: Chip and I met the couple that started this business; I loved the concept, their thoughtfulness, and they seemed like people you would just want to be friends with. This would make a really thoughtful gift if your guy is into cigars!
(8) Be More Vader: Quirky little book to balance out the design books on your coffee table.
(10) Projector: I asked Chip to select a quality projector that wasn't too much. He is really into this kind of thing, and he thought this was a great option. It's not super cheap, but it's a good one. These are really fun to have for watching sports or movies in the yard during the summer for guys' nights parties, or just with the family! You'll need a screen and a speaker - just fyi!
(11) Nintendo: Bring your guy back to his childhood. Chip has had so much fun playing this, and beating Zelda all over again. This is a really fun, nostalgic gift, and one he'll probably like sharing with his friends (or kids!), too.
(12) Slippers: Slippers are a good yearly gift, I think!
(13) Vintage DaLite Screen: This thing is so cute! It will work with the projector; just keep in mind it's vintage, so the proportions aren't really suited to a wide screen format. It is really fun to pop up in the house and watch a family movie around, though! It stores easily, and is so pretty to look at. If this one sells, just search for "vintage dalite screen" and find a good one! They are really affordable screen options, and feel special and thoughtful.
(14) Dino Speaker: Quirky gift if you need something really off the wall!
(15) Shirt: Classic gift that is always a fave.
(16) Briefcase: Gorgeous travel case; maybe gift it with plans for a fun getaway with your guy?